We have years of experience working on a wide variety of products ranging from re-upholstery and wood repairs on all types of furniture & vehicle seats including boats, ATVs and tractors to engine covers, horse blankets, horse trailer padding, hang gliding equipment, tool bags & belts. We work on almost anything and every type of material from leather, vinyl and stretch vinyl to upholstery fabrics, denier, canvas, webbing, outdoor fabrics, fire retardant fabrics and weather proof fabrics.
Every Job is done as if we were working on it for ourselves, with the highest expectations. We have access to a wide variety of resources in the industry to call on if a project is highly specialized.
Service Area – If the project is able to make it to us we can do it! If the project is one that must be done on site, we can determine if that is possible during our consultation.
- Contact us – Either through our contact us page where you can fill out the form or give us a call directly at (801)-389-0272
- Consultation – After you have reached out we will set up a time to discuss the details of the project that you need done. We may request that you bring the components of your project by in person or send photos to get a better idea of what kind of work will be needed and the exact measurements of materials necessary.
- Quote – Once we have the details of the project and have determined the exact materials that will be needed we can then provide an estimated cost and time frame.
- Down Payment/Project Start – Once we are ready to order materials, we require a 50% down payment. After payment is received and the project is in our hands this is when the fun starts!
- Completion – When the project is complete, we review it with the customer to ensure that they are satisfied with the outcome. The balance is due at the time the project is completed.