Whether you need screen printing for company clothing, uniforms, group events, family reunions, fundraisers, or for any reason, we have you covered!
Our M&R Sidewinder Printing machine allows us to print up to 6 colors for each design. We use a rapid drying system to ensure the colors are sharp. Our Wilfex color matching system ensures your logo colors are correct. We also heat cure all of our designs to ensure they stay washer safe and look great even after heavy use. Our attention to every detail during the creation and printing process provides the high-quality results that we are known for.
From your creation or design idea to the final product we can help along the way. We are able to accommodate orders of all sizes; our minimum order for screen printing is twelve of a given product. Price is affected by the number of colors used, how intricate your design is, the color of the garment being used and number of prints.
As far as the garments we can use, we work with several wholesale vendors which can be browsed at the links below:
- Sullivan Uniform
- FR Depot
- Work Clothing Warehouse
- Delta Apparel
- Full Source
- S & S Activewear
- Sanmar – Sew Much More
- Bella Canvas
- Next Level Apparel
We are happy to assist in selecting the best garments to choose from just let us know!
- Contact us – Either through our contact us page where you can fill out the form or give us a call directly at (801)-389-0272
- Consultation – After you have reached out we will set up a time to discuss the details of what we will be screen printing, and whether you will be ordering the product from us or bringing in something that you already have.
- Quote – Once we have the details of the project and have determined the exact materials that will be needed we can then provide an estimated cost and time frame.
- Design – The customer can then send over a high quality PDF, JPEG, or Vector file of logo/design requested. We are also able to put together a design if needed, which will require approval from the client before we can move forward.
- Digitize – The design will then be digitized and sent back to customer for further approval.
- Down Payment/Project Start – Once the design is approved, we require a 50% down payment; the other 50% is due at the time the order is received. At this time the screen is created from the approved digital design and is printed and prepared for delivery.
- Completion – Once the product is done, we will review it with the customer to ensure that they are satisfied with the end result.