We are capable of embroidering on almost any article of clothing, or accessories including bags and backpacks. We also are able to create custom patches to your desired design or logo. There are some factors that must be considered such as thickness of material and the logo stitching and size, but we have the material, equipment and expertise to handle almost any size project big or small!
We use a SWF industrial embroidery machine which ensures quality stitching and efficiency. This ensures your project can be done quickly.
There is a one time $25 set up fee for each design, and further cost is determined based on the number of stitches in the design and the type of thread that we will be using. No step-up fee is charged for re-orders.
As far as the garments we can use, we work with several wholesale providers which can be browsed at the links below:
- Sullivan Uniform
- FR Depot
- Work Clothing Warehouse
- Delta Apparel
- Full Source
- S & S Activewear
- Sanmar – Sew Much More
- Bella Canvas
- Next Level Apparel
We are happy to assist in selecting the best garments to choose from just let us know!
- Contact us – Either through our contact us page where you can fill out the form or give us a call directly at (801)-389-0272
- Consultation – After you have reached out we will set up a time to discuss the details of what we will be embroidering, and whether you will be ordering the product from us or bringing in something that you already have.
- Quote – Once we have the details of the project and have determined the exact materials that will be needed we can then provide an estimated cost and time frame.
- Design – The customer can then send over a high quality PDF, JPEG, or Vector file of logo/design requested. We are also able to put together a design if needed, which will require approval from the client before we can move forward.
- Digitize – The design will then be digitized and sent back to customer for further approval.
- Down Payment/Project Start – Once the design is approved, we require a 50% down payment, the other 50% is due at the time the order is received. At this time we will begin embroidering.
- Completion – Once the product is done, we will review it with the customer to ensure that they are satisfied with the end result.